SiBlog Logo

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My name is Bruce!

I know that many of you, like me, wish that Sam Raimi would stop making these silly Spider-Man movies and move on to something a little bit better....like more Evil Dead movie. Well, unfortunately I don't see this happening anytime soon. Instead, Bruce Campbell has taken it into his own hands to produce and direct his own movie, 'My Name is Bruce', which is sorta based around the series.

Here is the plot (taken from www.bruce-campbell.com): 'My Name is Bruce' is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he's just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town.

I am pretty excited about this movie, especially after I saw a few of the photos at Dark Horse Entertainment. Check out this sweet jump kick!

No comments: