SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Top Ten Odd USB Drives

1. Thumb USB Drive
My favorite because....well it is a thumb


2. Sushi USB Drive
I love sushi!


3. Holy Bible USB Drive
Bring the Lord with you everywhere


4. Crazy Puppet USB Drive
Disturbing little puppets for your USB drive.


5. Humping Dog USB Drive
By far the funniest out of all of them. Check out a video of it in action on YouTube.com


6. Headless Teddy USB Drive
Poor Teddy!


7. I Don't Know USB Drive
Mashed Potatoes? I don't know, but it is funny.


8. Crazy Bunny USB Drive
He has that look in his eye


9. Chicken Pot Pie USB Drive
Just like Ma used to make


10. Breaded Shrimp USB Drive
Reminds me of Long John Silver's.....yuck

11 comments:

Jeff said...

Awesome USB drives! Except for the crass dog one.

...where's the bacon drive?

Simon said...

Crass? It is just nature, like on the discovery channel :-)

No I couldn't find any Bacon USB drives but I did see Pig USB speakers. http://www.handhelditems.com/powered-speaker-radio-p-5123.html

boinsie said...

#7 is takoyaki, a japanese food that's basically a fried ball of batter with octopus and various seasonings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takoyaki

Simon said...

Hmmm Takoyaki sounds yummy in my tummy

Cute Olga said...

This USB-Dog is very funny if it humps on the PC.

I can never concentrate when it is working.

Anonymous said...

pomoc kredytowa bez bik
pożyczki bez bik hipoteczna
pożyczka na dowód bank
pożyczki pozabankowe w żaglu
porzyczki pozabankowe
optima pożyczki
kredyt bez bik

Anonymous said...

Ηi matеs, itѕ еnormous poѕt conceгning еducationаnd entігelу ԁefineԁ, keеρ it up аll thе time.


Feel fгeе to surf to my blog post;
www.playgame3.com
Also see my web page :: http://kaboble.com/index.php?do=/blog/156158/kredyt-prywatny/

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use the web for that purpose, and get the newest news.

My blog :: pożyczka pod zastaw mieszkania

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this website consists of awesome and in fact fine stuff in support of visitors.

My weblog :: pożyczki dla zadłużonych oraz pożyczki bez bik

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the
same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant
transparent concept

my homepage - pozabankowe

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading such fastidious articles.


Here is my homepage; hoover carpet washer review