SiBlog Logo

Friday, February 23, 2007

Top Ten Items on my Wishlist

Yes...Once again laziness has overcome me.

10. Toshiba 60GB Gigabeat
It is about time for a new one


9. Xbox 360
I only want this for Halo 3!


8. Fraggle Rock season 2
Dance your cares away!


7. Liquid Force "Shane" Wakeboard Bindings or Ronix "One" Wakeboard Bindings
This would go with my new Wakeboard in the #1 spot!


6. Boat Rack
For bigger air and organization!


5. Tornado Foosball Table
I really one this one bad, but I really don't have anyone to play with....but maybe I can find someone!


4. Halo 3
If I could get Halo 3 without buying and Xbox 360 that would be great!


3. Pentax K110D
For some sweet shots of nature and life!


2. Chocolate Labrador Retriever puppy
A man's best friend


1. Liquid Force "Shane" Wakeboard or Ronix "One" Wakeboard
Excited to pick up one of these before the summer!

No comments: