SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Beer Consumption by Country

Because St. Patty's Day just passed I thought I would post this....

Once again Wikipedia comes through with some great information.....according to this open source encyclopedia the US is ranked 13th in the world when it comes to annual per capita consumption of beer. Rounding out the top three are Germany, Ireland and in the number one spot......a surprising Czech Republic (would have never guessed)!


After reading this I was interested in total consumption, not just in per capita measurements. If you scroll down to the bottom of the Wikipedia page you will notice that there is a link to the original report. When I went through this report I found that the US is actually in second place behind China when it comes total consumption. All the way USA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei the beer is the vest drink. from barcelona six pack