SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Four new addictive games

I periodically check various sites for new addictive web games and here are four new ones for you

Particle
You are a blue ball and you have to stay away from the red balls....simple enough but it gets hard once more balls get added. I only made it to 7 but that was on my laptop touchpad.

Linegame
This is a timed game where you guide your dot through the maze with either your mouse or keypad. My best was 16 seconds on the first track

Base Jumping 2
Object of this game is to not be the last base jumper to touch the ground....but don't hit the ground too hard or else you will die! I beat the amateur level but ended up dieing on professional from injuries sustained during my jumps.

Electricman 2 HS
This game is sweet! You are a stick fighter and you have to battle other bad sticker fighters! There are many sweet moves and even slow motion ones that are more damaging. I beat this game on both the normal and hard settings and had a score in the top 50....I am probably the coolest person I know.

Word to your mother!

No comments: