SiBlog Logo

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pee & Poo: Helping your Kids Learn about Feces!



Pee and Poo are two of the oddest kids toys/characters that I have ever seen. They are designed to teach kids about toilet stuff and the facts of life. I can totally see this going in the wrong direction - "Timmy couldn't find his Poo doll today and instead started playing with his own Poo".....But what do I know, they could be a great idea to get kids to want to learn how to use the toilet like big boys and girls!

Also, you can send Pee and Poo ecards to your friends and family....lucky them! I already sent an ecard to my girlfriend and she was pumped! Oh, and guess what else? Adults can also purchase tighty-whities with the Pee logo on the front and the Poo logo on the back! Now you won't get confused either!

[via Random Good Stuff]

5 comments:

Luke said...

When My sister has a kid some day I will get her poo, then she can tell it to go and grab it's turd to cuddle up with

Simon said...

haha I just can't believe some of these products anymore

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Cowboys & Aliens 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

Anonymous said...

generic valium pill identifier buy diazepam from india - buy valium by roche 10mg

Anonymous said...

If you are going for mοѕt excellent contents liκe I ԁo, simρly
visіt thiѕ web site evеrу day
for the reason that it gіvеs quality contеnts, thankѕ

Feel fгеe tо ѕurf to my ωebρagе :
: empower network blog