SiBlog Logo

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Top Ten Geek License Plates

A new "Top Ten" list!

10
Every geek loves open source software!
opn src

9
Lol!
lol

8
This geek plays RPGs (Role Playing Games)
rpg

7
Linux Geek!
lnxgeek

6
The nerd way to tell someone off while driving - Hey Shut the F up!
hey-stfu

5
This guy is teh r0xx0r!
MyPlate

4
With a reference to Dungeons and Dragons, there is no doubt that this person is a nerd!
Picture278

3
Hacker!
20f9a92

2
Cocky, don't you think?
1337

1
My absolute favorite
pwn3d

If you don't know what some of these mean or reference check out Wikipedia's list of internet slang or Teh SiBlog's Top Ten Internet Jargon

3 comments:

Guinnevere said...

some guy in my neighborhood (garland texas) drives a silver grand prix and has the OPN SRC license plate... that's actually how i got to your site, looking to see if he has any sort of online presence related to his license plate. i see him on my way to work some mornings.

Walter Stonewall said...

I'm unaware of this no named masquerader. Wish I could help. Thanks for reading Guinnevere!

Simon said...

That is awesome! I sometimes think I should get a specialized nerdy license plate but I just can't bring myself to do it

Thanks for reading