SiBlog Logo

Friday, May 11, 2007

Daily SiBlurb- 5/11/07

Random

-How to open Doors with Credit Card - I have always wanted to learn how to do this
-Driving over puddle...or not - Just look at the pictures
-Cheering Stadium Snack Bowl - I think that would drive me crazy!
-eCigarette - Smoking with technology
-Outdoor Movie theatre - Maybe I should get this for my projector
-360 degree fan - Rad fan
-Special Edition Halo Zune - Because Halo can help Microsoft sell anything
-More Firefox Tricks - From over at Lifehack.org

Daily Video

Luke sent me a video the other day that he wanted to see on Teh SiBlog. Unfortunately I could not find embed code for the video so here is a link to it. In the meantime here is a video to the same music....just different footage. This video is NSFW and contains lots of potty mouth remarks.

No comments: