SiBlog Logo

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Daily SiBlurb- 5/24/07

Random

-Heman Movie - Rumors of a new Heman movie coming out!
-Bottle Opener Thumb Drive - Now this is a thumb drive that I could get into.
-Racing Grandpas - watch them go in their grocery store carts
-Dell debuts Ubuntu machines - Go Dell go! This is a great moment for Dell and Ubuntu Linux! Hopefully soon we will see Firefox as an standard or optional application to their computers!

Daily Video

I love Natalie Portman and can't wait for her debut CD.....hehe. This video is soooo awesome and it has been out for a while but I figured I would show you all (if you have not already seen it). NSFW

1 comment:

Luke said...

I can't believe he called the dolph lundgren version of masters of the universe crappy. Hot Fuzz did have the best He-Man quoate!Natalie Portman is super hot!