SiBlog Logo

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Daily SiBlurb- 5/30/07

Random

-Microsoft Surface - The future of computers? I placed one of the videos below
-Strange ways to unlock your car - Crafty people
-Shrek 4 & 5 Confirmed - I think they are going to ruin this series, soon it will be like "The Land Before Time 13"
-How to build your own Firefox extension - I wanna do it...when I have some time
-Squirrels with Lightsabers - Silly little creatures
-Google Maps found E.T. - Laser beam and E.T., or so it seems. Another interesting find on the new "Street View" on Google Maps

Daily Video

Microsoft Surface, will it be the way of the future or fail miserably? Check out a better video here that has Bill Gates showing it off.

1 comment:

Luke said...

I can't wait to try the tennis ball trick on our next lock-out! Will save me time, and squirrels w/ light sabres! Priceless