SiBlog Logo

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hot Fuzz: By The Power of Grayskull!

Do you like good movies? Ya me too! That is why I went to go see Hot Fuzz tonight! The film is from the creators of the hilarious zombie classic Shaun of the Dead. The story starts off with supercop Officer Angel who is transfered from the streets of London to the small town of Sandford in the country. He thinks this is just a boring old town but he has another thing coming. I don't want to tell you too much more, but it was by far the best movie I have seen in a long time and I have to say that it might even be better than Shaun of the Dead (even though I am a zombie movie fan). Oh and what is even better is that it has the greatest He-Man one-liner. Here is the trailer, if you have nothing going on, go see it!

No comments: