SiBlog Logo

Friday, June 29, 2007

Apples to Apples: iPod Displayed in Microsoft Box

First off I want to make it clear that I am no Apple Fanboy or Microsoft Fanboy, but this did upset me

Anyways....yesterday I was at my local Costco picking up a new Western Digital 160GB external hard drive when I saw something strange. I was sitting in line and noticed the display of Apple iPods over by the front entrance. What caught my attention was that one of the iPods in the display was in a Microsoft box. Wait, did I miss something!? When did Microsoft start making iPods? Never! I figure that they were setting up the display, ran out of boxes and decided to use the Microsoft box because hey, they are a computer-related company too! That only makes logical sense, right? If you couldn't find any Pepsi display boxes wouldn't you just use Coke display boxes? Stupid!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: