SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mullet Classifications

Some Mullet classifications for your enjoyment! So next time your at Country Jam, a monster truck rally or your fav stock car race you'll be in the know! Long live Old Milwaukee and Tractor Pulls!

The Classic Mullet

The FemMullet

The Everything Mullet or "Ultimullet"

The Meximullet

Punk Rock Mullet

All Business in front and party in the back mullet

Camero Mullet

Nerd Approved Fiber Optic mullet

More at http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

3 comments:

Simon said...

I remember when I used to have a mullet...a few times. I looked good with mine, maybe I will try to find a picture of me and my mullet

Walter Stonewall said...

That's a good idea. I might just try to get one going this summer

Luke said...

My Girlfriend had a FeMullet when she was a young girl. It makes me smile!