SiBlog Logo

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rocky Mountain High with My New Camera

I got a sweet new camera last week and went up for a hike to St. Mary's Glacier over the weekend to test it out. The camera is a Pentax K100D and I love it so far. Now I know once you see these pictures that you will totally think that I am a professional photographer,but I assure I am not...It is just the camera. Check some out...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




2 comments:

Luke said...

I need to use someones digital camera thingy to take a picture of my old dishwasher so I can donate to charity, can this camera handle the job, I need to be able to "e-mail" it!

Simon said...

Yes it will and I can help you out with that