SiBlog Logo

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SiBlog Firefox Search Engine Plugin

Do you use Firefox? The poll shows a lot of you do. Do you use the search engines in the top right hand corner of your Firefox browser? I do, in fact I use this tool when doing any searches for Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, etc. Anyways....I created a search engine plug-in for this blog and you can add it to your Firefox very easy. Simply go to this link and click on "SiBlog". From there it will bring up a dialog box asking you if you really want to add it and if you want to start using it right away. Click "Add" and the search engine will be added to your list of search engines. I am sure many of you probably don't search the site and I rarely do too...but I just thought it would be cool to have.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket