SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Solar Corpse Light



I must say that this Solar Corpse Light is one of the coolest things I have found on the web in a while. I love this idea and though it might look cheesy, I love Zombies and really like it! It is not like my neighbors like me anyways. The only problem with this product is that it is too expensive at $69.98. The only way I am going to drop that kind of money on a solar yard light is if they come out with one that is like the cover of Evil Dead....that is also a great idea for a mail box holder!

8 comments:

Walter Stonewall said...

Your right. That's pretty cool but expensive as well. Their has to be a cheaper way of making one.

Anonymous said...

Variety can be a large way in normally to reduce hardship at work.
Cover them having sheets and hold down the perimeters with bricks.



Here is my blog post: tanie noclegi zakopane

Anonymous said...

The tunes and song depict their various emotions and glorious pasts.
And the folk songs for Holi have lyrics that are immediately fun to concentrate.


Feel free to surf to my website :: okna katowice

Anonymous said...

But the tight credit market carries put a lead
capture pages on developers. Google it (what are others doing?
) Explore until you locate what you take delight in.


my blog post ... grzejniki dekoracyjne

Anonymous said...

Got exactly this dilemma right now? Those expert
in metallurgy often suggest using organic bio-degradable rust removers.


Also visit my web-site: szkolenia z pierwszej pomocy

Anonymous said...

Process starts with a pattern that need to have copy. When the collar must be tightened, it pinches the loose epidermis
around the pup's neck.

My web blog: gsa search engine ranker

Anonymous said...

You have always been in control in exactly what the main shirt will visit.
The user can also take the best dig at renowns and politicians by
working with satirical cartoons.

Also visit my webpage - info-elektronika.com.pl

Anonymous said...

DVDs on Kundalini yoga and various other forms of Workout are also dished up by this employer.
Sweden traditions are along with songs as chief representations.



my page :: pozycjonowanie