SiBlog Logo

Monday, July 16, 2007

Daily SiBlurb- 7/16/07

Random

-Man Made Island For Sale - I wonder if Pirate Bay is going to buy this one
-Pac Man Chair - Cool!
-World's Tallest Man meets the World's Shortest Man - Cool picture
-Tetris Shower - Just because I love Tetris
-Bathe in your Noodles - Yummmmm!
-Old Guys Fighting - First video is hilarious
-Cycleops Fluid 2 Trainer - Why buy an exercise bike when you can use your real bike?
-NOW Watch - What time is it? It is NOW
-Wearable Pillow - Ummmmm, cool...I guess.

Daily Picture
This is a new section that will show a picture everyday. These pictures may be funny, gross, amazing or just plain stupid....but I hope they entertain you

To start off this new section I figured I would use one of my own. This one is entitled "Drew vs. Gunther", the story behind this picture is a great one! Motörhead Rules!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Daily Video

Beatbox Chef

1 comment:

Luke said...

He and Rahzel should have a beatbox-off