SiBlog Logo

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Deezer: The Legal and Free On-Demand Music Service

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI ran across this site yesterday via Tech Crunch and decided to check it out. BlogMusik or now Deezer, is a free and now legal website to search for and stream mp3 songs online. So what is so great about this site? Personally I hate it when I am listening to my Yahoo! Music account or Pandora account and I get a "recommended" song that just plain sucks and is no where near my interests. Deezer eliminates that by letting you setup your favorite songs in playlists. I registered, loaded a few favorite songs from some favorite artists and was listening to a great playlist in no time. There is one downfall I have noticed but I am not sure it is their fault...some of the songs do not load quick enough so you get sudden stops in your songs. Anyways, I think I may have found my new online music source

No comments: