SiBlog Logo

Friday, November 9, 2007

Return of the Bacon Costume

Many moons ago I posted an amazing Bacon Costume that was made by the Junkyard Clubhouse. The post included the instructions of how to make this bacon costume yourself. So when it came time for Halloween this year you will never guess what I made. Though mine did not come out nearly as nice, I was very proud of it! One alteration that I did make to the costume was a restroom flap for easy access. Check it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Luke said...

Not just a restroom flap, ehh siblog?!

Simon said...

Hahaha. I must say that it definitely came in handy throughout the night ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ηі there, I belіeve your sіte could possibly be
having bгowser compatіbility issues.
When I taκе a look at your web ѕite
іn Ѕafari, it looκs fіne however when opеning in I.
E., іt's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent blog!

Also visit my site; Hcg Drops

Anonymous said...

Currently it sounԁѕ like Expгession Engine іs the top blogging ρlаtform out thеre right now.
(fгom what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my web site - sports bedding for boys canada

Anonymous said...

Hmm is аnуone elsе experiencing
рroblеms ωіth the pictures on thiѕ blog loadіng?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatlу арprеciаted.



Here is mу site raspberry ketone before and after photos