SiBlog Logo

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Portable NES Gaming System!

Take your NES games on the road with the FC Mobile Console. Featuring a 2.4" LCD screen and stereo speakers, you can recreate your NES experience right in the palm of your hand with the FC Mobile Console. Want to show off your gaming skills to your friends while you play? The FC Mobile Console supports a TV output connector so that you can make or break your NES experience right on your TV screen.

This is great because my old NES is so wore out and old that I can only get one game to play on it and that is after I pull out every NES trick in the book including blowing in the cartridge and console. Another reason that this is sweet is because I can plug this bad boy into my TV so it pretty much replaces the need for an NES. Also all my controllers are all jacked up from mashing the buttons and throwing them at my brother.

Photobucket


Geekologie

No comments: