SiBlog Logo

Friday, June 27, 2008

Rotten Neighbor.com

Do you want to find a dream neighborhood where everyone takes care of each other and nobody is a dirty backstabber that steals your hoaring girlfriend right from your bosom? Or do you want to share the story of how filthy Phil vomited on your lawn at 3 am to display his discontent with the Bomb Burrito-Jack Daniels killer combo! Here is your chance at RottenNeighbor.com you can rant, rave or praise your neighbors.

All you have to do is search the desired area and add a rating and/or comments regarding the precious people in your hood. Easy as 1-2-3. Here's mine!

Dear interested parties,
LB and his firemen friends next door throw frequent all night parties. The music shakes my windowells and bothers my super blogging capabilities. Sometimes I can even smell the alcohol through the cracks in the glass. My 3 cats get downright mentally disheveled. My parents tell me to try and join in on the fun, but I got so many ladies lined up to cybersex me! Stay away from these kooks unless your OK with a blemished GTA score. Geeeez...

No comments: